Handmade in our USA Custom Shop, this item will be 3-6 months for delivery.
Located within our 110,000 square foot worldwide headquarters in Tampa, Florida, the Dean USA Custom Shop is a state-of-the-art, woodworking facility designed for the sole purpose of producing the best looking and best playing guitars and basses in the world.
Anchoring the Dean custom shop, two Anderson CNC machines are used to sculpt every element of our impeccably detailed Artist, Custom and Standard series guitars. High-powered radio frequency gluers are utilized to ensure proper drying and maximum strength on any glue joints. Using the highest quality woods available, our Dean USA guitars are hand-sanded and finished with precise, hand-cut, custom inlays. These guitars are designed for a lifetime of enjoyment and reliability.
Our devoted team of designers and craftsmen in the Dean USA Custom Shop ensure a quality that is quite potentially the best in the guitar industry. This quality has been embraced by some of the biggest names in the business as well as a legion of guitar enthusiasts around the world who demand and deserve the best guitar possible.
• 5A Flame Maple Top / Mahogany Body
• 24-3/4” Scale
• 1-11/16” Nut
• Set Mahogany V Neck
• Ebony Fingerboard
• Abalone Dot Inlays / Red Side Dot Fret Markers
• Single Ply Cream Body & Neck Binding
• Grover Tuners
• Nickel w/ Brass Plate & Output Jack Hardware
• Tune-O-Matic String-Through Bridge
• DiMarzio® Super Distortion Bridge & Neck Pickups
• Deluxe USA Hardshell Case Included
• Finishes: Classic Black, Trans Brazilia, Trans Cherryburst